Monday, February 3, 2014

Reactions to First Video

In the first video we learned that scripting is probably a good idea. It was difficult to maintain composure, i feel like we could have acted a little more natural in front of the camera. I found it difficult to deal with outside distractions, we definitely should have found a quieter and more controlled environment for filming. After filming I found editing to be a slightly easier process. It didn't take a whole lot of time to trim the video down, add music, add effects, and finalize the video and finally upload it to Blogger. One of our main challenges with this video making process is how to convert our ideas into video, I felt the first video didn't really portray how Tyler and I naturally act. We also found it difficult to think up lines to say since the video wasn't scripted and this caused problems for Tyler since most of the scripting was my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment